CITY AND INDUSTRIAL
Download versions of Tubofort mast easily ( VF )
Since 2012, Technimast has been designing, manufacturing and marketing masts and
technical supports for video protection. Stability, ease of installation and aesthetics are the company’s primary objectives when producing camera masts.
Video protection cameras are often installed on public lighting masts. Unfortunately, these masts are subject to considerable oscillation at the top. In order to transmit clear images, especially at night, a camera’s stability requirements are much greater than those of a
lantern. These requirements are known and standardised, but much too often neglected.
The higher the video surveillance mast, the greater the problem.
In the same way, vibrations (whether due to the effects of wind on the structure or to the
external environment) must be kept to a minimum to optimise the characteristics of the
In response to all these constraints, Technimast manufactures made-to-measure masts for
For several years now, video surveillance has been developing significantly in urban areas,
but this is also the case for more industrial or ‘sensitive’ sites. The choice of supports for
cameras is crucial, and is the subject of particular attention from the various specifiers.
This is why Technimast offers a complete range of video surveillance masts adapted to the specific constraints of the products carried:
– Reinforced cylindrical-conical masts (see product)
– Tubular masts from 3 to 12m
– Reinforced polygonal masts up to 30 m (see product)
– Tilting masts (see product)
Technimast works on urban and industrial sites, as well as on military and nuclear sites, from
the personalised technical study right through to delivery. Airports and stadiums are also
very important customers for our camera masts.
Technimast also offers made-to-measure video masts to meet your specific needs. Indeed, to ensure the effectiveness of our products, these must be tailored as closely as possible to
the requirements of each use and each identified constraint.
That’s why, as a specialist in video surveillance masts, Technimast can help you with all your
projects and provide personalised support from design to delivery. Our partner factories
enable customised production of poles for surveillance cameras, from single unit to mass
production, while guaranteeing the use of high-quality material.
Technimast works with many operators and installers specialising in the nuclear sector. In
fact, this accounts for half of our business.
Today, our video surveillance masts provide perimeter protection for several nuclear sites in
France. But it is above all in the production of customised technical products that our
expertise is sought.
To meet specific installation requirements, our camera masts and our various technical
supports have to adapt to a multitude of different configurations. That’s why our design
office develops, on a daily basis and at the request of our end customers:
– camera bracket consoles translating on their guide rail
– radar bracket rotating consoles
– tilting masts
– sensor securing accessories
– large poles for cameras
We work with major national contractors from the very start of video protection projects
right through to the delivery of our products.
– Cylindro-conical poles from 3 to 12 m, designed to receive both street lighting and video on the same support
– Adherence to technical specificities for camera steadiness
– Designed to easily replace a previous lighting mast
– Aestheticism customizable to each town choice
– 3 to 4.5 m mast tilting at the base after unlocking the plate
– Double baseplate tilting system with total locking in the raised position
– Compliance with camera stability constraints
– Sensor maintenance in complete safety, without the need for an aerial platform
– 1 to 10 m TUBULAR mast for deploying cameras and/or radio antennas
in urban environments
– Reinforced base at 200×200 or 300×300 flange inter-axial (depending on height)
– Optimised size of inspection chamber
– Pointing and vibrations controlled in compliance with standard 60068-2-6
– Numerous options: RAL powder coating, tamper-proof screws, double trap door, etc.
– Diameter and material thickness to suit head load